Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where am I?

"You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble. You surround me with joyous songs of salvation. [Selah]" ~PS. 32.7

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." ~Ps. 91.1

Recently, I was posed with the question: "What is the key to perspective?"

Well? We're waiting...

I have to say that "location" is the defining element to perspective.

Ask the photographer who snaps the shot of a buttercup in a field of tall grass on a windy day.

Ask the 3 yr. old who can't reach the cookie jar on the kitchen counter.

Ask the aging mother of 5 grown children who just received the diagnosis of breast cancer.

Where we are defines not only what we see, but how we see it.

Time to relocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment